Friday 13 January 2012

JAN : NEWSLETTER

Good Morning my freshly minted Juleps, or should I say Guten Morgen meine frischgebackene Juleps!

I do hope that you all had an enjoyable festive season and your livers have recovered suitably.

Why the German lingo? I hear you ask. Well my little angels, Biggles and I will be accompanying the Codies on their Welcome Noise Tour of Germany which begins Tuesday 17th Jan, so we've been brushing up on the old dialect. But wait! Withhold your cries of despair for you will be able to see them to say farewell at the Basement in their home town York tonight, with support from the fantastic Fawn Spots, And The Hangnails, plus the cheeky chappy from Sombre Robert Green, doors open at 8pm and tickets are just £5. It will be your first chance to get your mitts on their new tour merchandise too, which includes some lovely bags and handprinted t-shirts. So come along and show your support!

Sweaty Giraffe!

Information for the Codies Tour is available on the Welcome Noise Tour website. So I'm afraid my dears I must leave as we must catch a plane after holidaying here in the wondrous climes of Ai Ni Du Penh........I think I need just few more cocktails for the road......

Tootle pip!